2 April 2015
List of fixes in the 0.2.1 build
- fixed an input issue that stops custom input maps from loading in game stages
- fixed an issue that reloads the menu when remapping the menu key rebaked lightmaps for the ‘gondola’ stage
- fixed an issue that could stop Player 1 from targeting AI enemies
- fixed an issue that made enemy AI fight with other AI (to force them to exclusively target players)
List of modifications in the 0.2.1 build
- testing a variation on the conveyor roller implementation in the ‘incinerator’ stage (restores hazard functionality but need to play test with slower rates of rotation)
- modified starting camera positions to make camera movement less erratic when stages start
- modified the AI enemies random punch function on the ‘waves’ mode (to make punches less frequent)
- moved the day / night cycle demo mode key from the ‘O’ key to the F10 function key (to avoid conflicts with custom player inputs)
- moved the player collider debug mode from the TAB key to the F11 function key (to avoid conflicts with custom player inputs)
Information on switching to / from 'stable' and 'unstable' branches To download 'unstable' alpha build of Gang Beasts right-click on the game name on the Steam library page and select 'Properties' from the dialogue window that opens, from this window select the 'BETAS' tab then the 'unstable' option from the dropdown menu (the menu labelled 'Select the beta you would like to opt into:' (to revert back to the last 'stable' branch select 'NONE- Opt out of all beta programs' from the same menu).
For reference switching between 'unstable' and 'stable' branches of the game can force the selected build to download to the Steam client.
Gang Beasts is an Early Access game that is currently in uninterrupted development, the 0.1.x and 0.2.x builds have bugs, partially implemented gameplay content and mechanics (please see the Steam Early Access FAQ at http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq for more information).